Al-Ihlas is the 112th surah of the Holy Koran.
Al-Ihlas was sent down to Mecca and consists of four verses.
It is reported that the sura was sent down after the polytheists asked the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, which his Lord is made of.
The engraving is framed in a baguette and decorated with oriental ornaments.
The Koran sura is arranged in the center of the composition translated as follows:
1. In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Heartful!
2. Say: “He is Allah the One,
3. “The Self-Sufficient Allah.
4. “He begets not, nor was He begotten,
5. And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.”